I've said it before, I'll say it again and I'll probably end up saying yet more: #DonaldTrump never wanted to be...

I've said it before, I'll say it again and I'll probably end up saying yet more: #DonaldTrump never wanted to be president. Not only is our president a #GlobalIdiot, but he's in way over his head.

In an account of Trump's unexpected win and chaotic transition into the White House, Lewis wrote that after clinching Pennsylvania's electoral votes at 1:35 a.m. on November 9, thereby winning the election, Trump "just stared at the TV without saying anything, like a man with a pair of twos whose bluff has been called."

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

Vice President Mike Pence tried to kiss his wife Karen in the minutes after Trump won the 2016 election on November 9 - but she reportedly turned away from him and said: "You got what you wanted. Now leave me alone."

But Pence wasn't alone in her scorn, as she "wouldn't so much as say hello to Trump," after the win Michael Lewis, the author of Moneyball and The Big Short, wrote in a Guardian long read based on several interviews with Trump insiders and published on Thursday.
https://amp.businessinsider.com/mike-pences-wife-refused-to-kiss-him-on-trump-election-night-2018-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.