Yesterday I sat down to fill out an (intelligence) assessment for a job I kind of applied to.


Yesterday I sat down to fill out an (intelligence) assessment for a job I kind of applied to. "Kind of?" you might ask. Well, yes, actually. I met a woman who was recruiting for this company, she took my information then sent me a quick application. WTH, I thought, and filled it out. Then a couple of days later came this assessment.

The first part was some basic questions from a personality-type assessment. You know, the "choose which one describes you best: brave, assertive, dominant, commanding". And then went on from there. Afterwards came this logic portion with 35 questions. These are the two that stumped me and to be honest, I think I guessed on 5. Number 7 I finally had to break out pen and paper and write them down.

On a side note, if I got any of the others wrong, don't tell me. Right now I'm thinking I'm smarter than the average bear and I want to ride this high for a moment.

Comments

MTD said…
I hate them, but they are a necessary evil to make sure companies get quality people. I've done a few of these recently.
Ryanne Dolan said…
#7 is E cuz four line segments in an E. #5 took me a good while, but it's 10. Won't give it away unless asked.
Jason ON said…
Ryanne Dolan that's what I went with, too.
Sibyl L said…
Yeah, the only pattern I've found so far for #5 would make the next number 20, which isn't even an option. ><
J v S said…
Ryanne Dolan 2 7 8 3 12 9 10 13
Do you see the same?
Ryanne Dolan said…
24 7 4 13... I feel like a numbers station.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.