I've said it before and I'll say it again: #DonaldTrump, #GlobalIdiot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: #DonaldTrump, #GlobalIdiot.

"The world is probably less economically safe," he said. "One of the great foundations of the world — we all felt secure that this multilateralism would stabilize the world. Now that this multilateralism is breaking down, populism is rising, focusing on the individual needs of a country. Those issues could, and I'm not saying will, could create more volatility and could present greater problems."

I've posted numerous times about DonaldTrump's misguided and ignorant effect on the economy and this post is no different. I'm still baffled at the support a man who's bankrupted more companies than he's had successes with receives from his base.

Originally shared by Joseph Milan

Accurate. Trump's dumbfuckery is particularly destructive long term.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/20/blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-says-us-stands-to-lose-big-long-term-in-the-trade-war.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.