As we all know, Mike Pence is just as batshit crazy as #DonaldTrump, maybe even more so as he ardently believes in...

As we all know, Mike Pence is just as batshit crazy as #DonaldTrump, maybe even more so as he ardently believes in Jewish fairy tales - the end of days being one of them.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not, I'd argue Pence was the one who wrote the infamous NYT Op-ed in an effort to depose of #DonaldTrump so he can then be the president - the "leader of the free world" - during Armageddon. It would be all his wet dreams rolled up into one package.

In the meantime, Americans, buy more guns. They'll be needed shortly. Apparently. If you believe in ancient Middle-Eastern fairy tales about the end of days.

Originally shared by Lee Grupsmith-Pedersen

I guarantee you this will not end well.

‘End of Days’ Prophecy Allegedly Fulfilled After First Red Heifer in 2,000 Years Is Born in Israel

http://flip.it/VokndJ
http://flip.it/VokndJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.