I'm still a little annoyed we haven't seen a live-action #Robotech movie yet.

I'm still a little annoyed we haven't seen a live-action #Robotech movie yet. He'll, I'd even settle for another anime, or CGI-style, Robotech film.

The science fantasy nature of Star Warsblends with the 1980s era anime character designs and invokes many older space-faring anime franchises like Macross, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and Mobile Suit Gundam. Fans can see the anime take on Obi-Wan's final stand against Darth Vader, Luke meeting Han Solo and Chewbacca for the first time, and even a quick glimpse of Princess Leia watching her home world of Alderaan being destroyed.
https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/09/23/star-wars-80s-anime-makeover-fan-trailer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.