What's your favorite insufferable rehashing of the King Arthur tale?

What's your favorite insufferable rehashing of the King Arthur tale? I've seen about half of these on the list and read a few 'King Arthur" novelizations, such as The Once and Future King, Firelord, by Parke Godwin, and Godwin's follow-up, Beloved Exile which follows Guinevere after the death of Arthur. I also read a few of the books beginning with Skystone, by Jack Whyte, which tells the story of pre-Camelot Britain and how the sword Excalibur was forged.

These days I don't go out of my way to find Camelot stories, but I'm ever so curious about a new take on the mythos.
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/15-king-arthur-movies-ranked-by-insufferableness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.