#DonaldTrump may very well be an idiot savant, but he's by no means an evil genius.

#DonaldTrump may very well be an idiot savant, but he's by no means an evil genius. I'll have to disagree with Michael Moore in his assessment. Is there the possibility Trump could win a second term? Sure, especially with gerrymandered districts and the Electoral College, but while a second Trump term is possible, let's face it, such a thing is not very probable.

For the most part, I believe America has seen #TrumpNation and a vast majority of us don't like what we see.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/16/entertainment/michael-moore-fahrenheit-11-9-donald-trump/index.html

Comments

MTD said…
There's more of Independents than Republicans or Democrats, and I can't say that I know any that support Donald. I know more that are former Republicans, and some that are former Democrats. If anything, they have an almost equal dislike of Donald and Hillary, a despicable human being vs a manipulating politician.
Bush was supposed to be a one-term President too, and then the Democrats went and ran Not Bush for their campaign. My fear is the Democrats will decide to run Not Trump in 2020 and fail to realize they still need to provide a candidate that is at least mildly compelling.
David Simmons said…
I told someonme that Trump style of administration is the same technique in Drunken Kung Fu.
Jason ON said…
David Simmons you do realize there is a real style of Kung Fu called the Drunken Boxing, right?
David Simmons said…
Jason ON Yes. I saw a demo of it once, and it's also in one of Jackie Chan's movies. But the general ideal, you don't have any ideal of what you are doing, but somehow it works.
Jason ON said…
David Simmons like ... an idiot savant?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.