The other day I received an email from a woman I don't ever remember meeting.


The other day I received an email from a woman I don't ever remember meeting. I took it as an unsolicited request and ignored it. Then, yesterday, I looked a little more closely. She's here in Denver and somehow found me. I don't know how - maybe LinkedIN. Regardless, she asked for my feedback on her new venture and left me with her new company's site.

I started with a quick little reply, but the more I looked the more I saw (as is almost always the case). The next thing I knew I had nearly a dozen screenshots and about four pages of "feedback." I sent it to her last night and she replied ...

Comments

John Bump said…
It's hard to tell scammers from genuine people. It's nice when it works out this way, though.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.