In 2016 I posted an article on here about how #DonaldTrump's campaign was looking for a campaign manager, expected...

In 2016 I posted an article on here about how #DonaldTrump's campaign was looking for a campaign manager, expected to lose, but was hoping to lose gracefully - with a 12% popularity level. The woman who was interviewed declined, but it made me wonder, out loud sometimes, if Donald Trump was serious about running for president or if it was some sort of popularity stunt.

There have been other rumors, as well, from Trump's campaign telling Kasich Trump's VP would be the most powerful VP in history and rumors he wanted to launch TrumpTV and was using the election as a marketing ploy to prove his numbers.

And yet, somehow idiots across this country were convinced to vote the village idiot into the most powerful office in the world. And now we have #TrumpNation.

In the article below, it's surmised Donald Trump ran for president simply because he discovered a woman was making more money than he was on television. I don't know how true that is, but knowing the man as we all know him now, it wouldn't surprise me or any of us if the rumor is true.

Originally shared by New York Magazine

Trump Ran for President Because He Was Jealous of Gwen Stefani, Michael Moore Says https://nym.ag/2Me0yyw
https://nym.ag/2Me0yyw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.