Microsoft is marketing their Edge Brower as the "safer, faster" alternative to Chrome or Firefox and all I can say...

Microsoft is marketing their Edge Brower as the "safer, faster" alternative to Chrome or Firefox and all I can say is: not in my experience.

In fact, I tried using Edge for about a year and found more scam, phishing and hostage-taking sites using Microsoft's browser than I ever did with Firefox or Chrome.

I'll stick with those two for now and maybe abandon Windows when my computer needs an ungrade.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17850146/microsoft-windows-10-chrome-firefox-warning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.