#DonaldTrump asked about the area in North Carolina where he owns a golf course during a briefing with federal and...

#DonaldTrump asked about the area in North Carolina where he owns a golf course during a briefing with federal and state officials on the impact of Hurricane Florence.

“How is Lake Norman doing?” Trump asked. “I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area.”

Trump National Golf Club is located in Mooresville, North Carolina, next to Lake Norman.

In #TrumpNation it's important to know your priorities.

Originally shared by Joseph Milan

Trump asked about his golf course during a trip to areas damaged by Florence. The storm killed at least 38 people.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/buzzfeednews/hurricane-florence-carolina-2018

Comments

Golfing is more important to him.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.