About week ago I started noticing this.

About week ago I started noticing this. I'd sign out of Gmail and suddenly have a warning that my account would no longer sync. My thoughts were this was a tactic by Google to convince people to never log out of Chrome allowing the internet giant to gather even more information about us as it makes no other sense.

But, for now, there is a fix:

Open a new Chrome browser Window, then type or copy and paste the following address into the address bar: *chrome://flags/#account-consistency*

This will open a new page containing an item list with drop-down menus next to each. The page should have automatically jumped you down about halfway to the desired item, “Identity consistency between browser and cookie jar,” and the menu box next to it should read, “default.”


https://lifehacker.com/how-to-turn-off-the-auto-sign-out-link-in-gmail-and-chr-1828953840

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.