I'm a fan of renewable energies, most of which come in the form of electricity generation.

I'm a fan of renewable energies, most of which come in the form of electricity generation. Which is a good thin since most of our energy needs are in the form of electricity. So, it comes as no surprise when I see articles like this, that electric batteries may soon be able to store 2-3x their current loads I become excited. Not only for my cellphone, which lasts 4 hours or so these days, but for electric cars, trains, and yes, whole-home systems.
https://electrek.co/2018/09/11/solid-state-battery-startup-bmw-hyundai-samsung-breakthrough-electric-vehicles/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.