My comic book experience with #CaptainMarvel is extremely limited.

My comic book experience with #CaptainMarvel is extremely limited. When I started reading comics back in the early 90s the character was already dead and Rogue was flying around with her strength, invulnerability and flight powers. Other than a footnote in history Carol Danvers was never really there. Now she is and, for better or worse, Marvel is betting the second generation of it's MCU on her character.

“Carol falls down all the time, but she always gets back up,” DeConnick told the video game website. “We say that about Captain America as well, but Captain America gets back up because it’s the right thing to do. Carol gets back up because ‘Fuck you.’”
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba69380e4b0375f8f9d878d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.