Yesterday I was using Google Image Search for find a complimentary image for a project I was working on.

Yesterday I was using Google Image Search for find a complimentary image for a project I was working on. I searched under "public domain", fair use and reuse rights. I eventually found (close enough) what I was looking for, but not having the view image button was very restricting.

Believe it or not, sometimes (mostly) I don't want to go to a Web page and search for the image I'm looking for, I just want it to be there. Especially when some sites turn off image download capabilities or restrict the large format image from being displayed full screen so I can look at the details.
https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/02/internet-rages-after-google-removes-view-image-button-bowing-to-getty/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.