This is quite possibly the best piece I've read about the movie, The Black Panther, and why Erik "Killmonger" is a...

This is quite possibly the best piece I've read about the movie, The Black Panther, and why Erik "Killmonger" is a great villain.

I originally found him to be a good villain because he had good intentions but malevolent execution, but what made him a good villain, per this article, was the lasting changes he brought to Wakanda, T'Challa and the world.
https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/22/17037726/black-panther-killmonger-michael-jordan-thor-raganarok-guardians-galaxy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.