The NRA and their ardent followers are worse than you think.

The NRA and their ardent followers are worse than you think. I say that as a veteran and a gun owner. The National Rifle Association will never get a dime for me, nor will they ever get an ounce of my support. Their CEO is a corporate shill more interested in lobbying for profit and disparaging anyone who thinks the Second Amendment can't be moderated like all other Amendments have been.

https://qz.com/1215914/parkland-florida-school-shooting-smith-and-wesson-was-a-leader-in-gun-safety-until-the-nra-stepped-in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.