#DonaldTrump and #Republicans are all over the news cycles right now with their, apparent, hatred of mankind so...

#DonaldTrump and #Republicans are all over the news cycles right now with their, apparent, hatred of mankind so here's a bunch of examples from across the globe that good people exist even though they don't make the evening news.

Originally shared by Lily Alice

This ridiculous website is our aggregate for niceness. You've seen some of these pictures, but here's a lot of them all in one place.

Though I'm I'm not sure about getting through all 24 pages.
https://www.boredpanda.com/faith-in-humanity-restored-wholesome-happy-random-acts-of-kindness/

Comments

Bryce Miller said…
There are some feels in there.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.