Embedded in the article below is a podcast about Dune.

Embedded in the article below is a podcast about Dune. It may very well be the first podcast I've ever listened to and is yet another recent reminder of the Dune books.

Back in high school I read the first book in the series, Dune. I remember the basics of it and have wondered over the years if the book would be different if I read it as an adult, but with so many other books to read I've never really followed up with my plan to re-read it.

Maybe I should.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/18/16392224/eric-molinsky-imaginary-worlds-science-fiction-fantasy-podcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.