Hey look at that, Antonin Scalia and I agree on something. How weird.

Hey look at that, Antonin Scalia and I agree on something. How weird.

Like I've said at just about every time the subject of getting rid of the Second Amendment comes up: you, me, us - we're all allowed to own guns in the United States, but that right is not unlimited. And yes, I have this argument with gun rights persons, as well. They believe they should be allowed to own anything and while I'm not against the AR-15 or any other tactical rifle at all, I really don't see how most people need a .50cal machine gun. (Also, I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to buy a .50cal machine gun, but that you should be licensed to do so.)
http://bigthink.com/risk-reason-and-reality/the-supreme-court-ruling-on-the-2nd-amendment-did-not-grant-an-unlimited-right-to-own-guns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.