DO you Bing?

DO you Bing? I've used it and maybe it's because Google has personalized my searches for so long, but I can't say the search results are any better or even as relevant as they are using the big G. I mean, if you're using Bing to find specific information it might be as good as Google, but if you're searching for, let's say, something you've read in the past, like an article, it's just as frustrating as every other search engine.

But yes, I do use Bing from time to time and it's perfectly fine.
https://www.pcmag.com/feature/359248/20-reasons-to-search-with-bing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.