Is it weird that I pictured Robby Robinson as a just passed middle-aged black guy while reading this article and was...

Is it weird that I pictured Robby Robinson as a just passed middle-aged black guy while reading this article and was somewhat surprised when the picture of him ended up being a white guy?

Also, have you ever found anything and returned it? I have: a Kindle Fire at the gym I turned into the front desk, a few cell phones while out and about, a purse a women left in her grocery cart, etc. Doing the right thing shouldn't surprise so many people.
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/16/titusville-man-finds-bag-cash-but-what-he-does-next-inspires-his-community/345062002

Comments

John Bump said…
Do dogs count? I've found/returned at least 40 dogs.
Jason ON said…
I've found the homes of a couple myself.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.