I, like many others, am so looking forward to (intrusive) ad blocking when Chrome goes public with it.

I, like many others, am so looking forward to (intrusive) ad blocking when Chrome goes public with it. Most of us accept ads as a necessary great that runs the interwebz, but the plethora of terrible ad practices that force us into full page ads has become unbearable.

My question is, will all these web pages that beg me to turn off my ad blocker now going to ask me to come back with IE or Edge?
http://www.androidpolice.com/2018/02/05/chrome-beta-65-blocks-intrusive-ads-adds-new-security-features-apk-download/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.