The Weird World that is weird world.

The Weird World that is weird world.

I had a friend in high school who one day said her family was leaving town and she'd never see me again. When I asked why she said she couldn't tell. For decades I've lived under the assumption that her family was in witness protection or some other program - maybe a Top Secret NASA program since I grew up near Cape Canaveral.

It's been far too many years since I've seen her but every once in a while I wonder how her life turned out and what secrets her family held.
http://www.bbc.com/news/stories-42951788

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.