I never thought I'd see a Fox News headline blaming the #Republicans for anything, but there you go.

I never thought I'd see a Fox News headline blaming the #Republicans for anything, but there you go. He then goes on to partly blame the #Democrats but returns to place blame squarely on the shoulders of the #GOP. And the silly people who trusted them and voted for them into the Senate, House and Executive roles.

In #TrumpNation if you vote to the Right you're a fool.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/10/backstabbers-republicans-betray-american-taxpayers.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.