An actual comment from a GPlusser in regards to this former BSO deputy who failed to act.

An actual comment from a GPlusser in regards to this former BSO deputy who failed to act.

It is comforting on a certain level that there are plenty of people unwilling or even unable to charge into a building to kill some of the people inside.
IMO the world needs to be populated with more people like this impotent "good guy with a gun".

In my opinion we need more people who run towards the fight not from it.
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/He-Never-Went-In-BSO-Suspends-Officer-Who-Was-at-Parkland-Shooting-474889753.html

Comments

Olaf Fichtner said…
He shouldn't have taken the job if he wasn't willing to go in. That's what I call a snowflake: Feeling cool at the back of a gun while facing weaker people, but melting away as soon as it gets hot. Like in one of the school shootings when police surrounded the school and didn't let anyone in, but also didn't go in themselves...
Harold Chester said…
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard . We need more people willing to defend our children, not less.
Jason ON said…
Harold Chester that's what I said!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.