What do you think about Mysterio being the (main) villain in the #Spider-Man Homecoming sequel?

What do you think about Mysterio being the (main) villain in the #Spider-Man Homecoming sequel? Personally, I was hoping to see a Hobgoblin or a deadlier, more sinister, Green Goblin. I can only assume the producers want to keep running through Spidey's rogue gallery as opposed to rebooting characters we've already seen but we need to see a real threat to Spider-Man and, let's face it, Norman Osborn/GG fills that role. He's sort of like Marvel's Lee Luthor.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/05/21/mysterio-explained-who-is-the-marvel-spider-man-homecoming-2-villain-jake-gyllenhaal-is-in-talks-to-play

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.