Full Disclosure: I have never watched Roseanne.

Full Disclosure: I have never watched Roseanne. Not once in the 90s and not this new sequel series. For the life of me I've never seen how this woman was supposed to be funny.

But this is hilarious. Roseanne tried to blame the drug, Ambien, on her racist tweet and Ambien replied to her: we don't make you racist.

#HaHaHa
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/30/roseanne-barr-blames-ambien-zolpidem-drug-real-side-effects/654683002/

Comments

Larry Maxwell said…
it was usually all of the other characters that made her funny.
BAG GAB said…
...like Archie Bunker...Roseanne is the "foil"
Salvador Melo said…
I am not a twit... I mean, I don't do Twitter, so I have not seen the actual tweet. Did Rosanne, the person who plays a woman with a black daughter-in-law and a black granddaughter on her new show, actually reference race in her tweet? Or was it the SJWs who automatically equated "Ape" with "Black"?

This is an honest question. I am not trying to defend anyone. I am reminded of the episode of Becker where the character is accused of being racist and on talk radio the person who made the accusation calls him on a "mean spirited swipe at Puerto Ricans."

https://youtu.be/0ohXEV1A1Rg,

I am just wondering if this is the same kind of thing.
youtube.com - Dr. Becker on Political Correctness

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.