I still think Toby Maguire was an excellent Peter Parker.

I still think Toby Maguire was an excellent Peter Parker. He was only hamstrung by the script and direction he received. Not that the first two #SpiderMan installments were bad, they were merely as they were intended to be: campy.

While the Andrew Garfield SpiderMan films were decent enough (direction and FX wise) Garfield made a terrible Parker, but then again, I don't think Marc Webb really understood the character.

Tom Holland has been a good Peter Parker, and Spider-Man, and yet I couldn't really like the storyline in Homecoming. There was far too much reliance on hero worship of Iron Man and Spider-Man has always been a character who was great in spite of Iron Man or other 'Avengers' influence.
https://www.cbr.com/stan-lee-gives-his-honest-opinion-on-tom-hollands-spider-man/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.