Yesterday while the weather was warmer (about 75f in town) I decided to go for a ride because today was rain and...


Yesterday while the weather was warmer (about 75f in town) I decided to go for a ride because today was rain and cold, tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and cold and, you guessed it, Sunday is looking to be rainy and cold. So, I put about 300 miles on the bike using this route (there and back). It was fun. No one to slow me down or entice me to go faster, very few cars blocking progress and those few who were generally pulled over to let me pass. At least while heading north. On my return trip it seemed like most cars just wanted to get in front of me and stay that way.

If the weather's better where you're at this weekend, happy riding.



Comments

That's a nice ride. I shot up to Estes this week too. Today was crazy though.
Jason ON said…
Joel Coopersmith I wasn't on the bike today but I may head to Fay Myers tomorrow for their open house thing. Only going for the free food.
Jason ON I might see ya there. I was going to take my kids later in the afternoon if it's not crappy out.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.