I think this sums up the disconnect from those of us who would be considered "classic liberals" and the new "woke...

I think this sums up the disconnect from those of us who would be considered "classic liberals" and the new "woke left."

To break it down for the people at the back: the Woke Left has moral heirarchy with white men at the bottom. The Alt Right has a moral heirarchy that puts white men at the top. Classical liberals despise such heirarchies & instead advocate for moral equality.
https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/995067365992812544

Comments

Sibyl L said…
I call BS on the Woke Left characterization -- "when you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression". And what does "moral equality" mean, anyway?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.