I was playing with YouTube's Live Streaming feature on the Android app earlier.

I was playing with YouTube's Live Streaming feature on the Android app earlier. I may try this again, but the ISP out here sucks (uploads are ridiculous: 2mb on a good day) so it may not happen often.

Also, I'm not sure where the sound is at the beginning. Please never mind the fat guy in the video. I think the camera adds 60-70lbs. And I may not leave this on here long, so if you want to hear my wonderful singing voice you better get it while the gettin's good.
https://youtu.be/xuYHx9Jl-Zg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.