This is the first I'm hearing of #LiveWater and I have to wonder how incredibly insane people are to believe this...

This is the first I'm hearing of #LiveWater and I have to wonder how incredibly insane people are to believe this tripe. Probiotics in the water? You just admitted there's bacteria in the water.

There was a guy here on the Ploos (who blocked me) who was a big believer in the fluoride in the water conspiracy. He was 100% adamant that the government was using fluoride to control our minds and make us vote liberal. We had a couple of discussions over it where I provided scientific fact, research papers and university studies and he provided the conspiracy theory of the week websites.

He probably orders Live Water by the tanker truck load.
https://youtu.be/WjJJeFDk8Ok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.