Years ago I was at a dog park when a couple and I started talking about our mutts.

Years ago I was at a dog park when a couple and I started talking about our mutts. The couple admitted to sending away for a #DNA kit for their dog - so they would know.

After the husband walked off to use the restroom the wife admitted she had the dog's DNA tested multiple times and each time it came back with different results.

Now, I'm not naive enough to believe the technology hasn't evolved and become better over the years, but that anecdote still has me cautious about such tests.
https://gizmodo.com/report-a-dna-testing-company-could-not-tell-the-differ-1825715321

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.