#WinterIsComing


#WinterIsComing

Boo! I want spring to return!

Comments

I know that feeling very well, and the reason I moved to a place where there are no seasons.
Tobias Harms said…
I like the autumn. Got my birthday in the autumn. :-)
I like the spring as well. It's the seasons in between I don't like :-)
Jason ON said…
Spring and summer all the way! Aw hell, Never Winter!
Tobias Harms said…
Never winter! Despises snow and get cold just looking at it. Though it do make the darkness a bit brighter.
Jason ON said…
And it makes the darkness colder and more less forgiving.
Jason ON​ you're welcome here. Never less than 26 degrees or something.
Jason ON said…
Where? I'm originally from Florida, but can't move back for a couple of reasons: (1) my family is there and (2) the people there are weird.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.