Troll

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3035/2741652353_0071d6234f_z.jpg?zz=1
Image found using "reuse" rights search on Google
I don't normally actively troll someone but I just did. This woman made an incoherent argument and when I asked her how she was contributing to the conversation she simply reiterated her argument and called me an idiot. I told her her argument was the equivalent of just going to posts and commenting "popcorn" for all the benefit she was bringing to the conversation. She then told me "America doesn't need people like me" and I could move to Mexico or somewhere else. So, I went to her Profile and typed "popcorn" on all her posts until she blocked me.

Yes, it was a little fun. Yes, it was a waste of time. No, I'm not going to miss her. She was kind of an idiot. Sad part is, we were on the same side policy-wise, but she couldn't make a rational point. Nor was she very good with the written word. We all make the occasional mistake - hell, I do - but she didn't know the difference between there, they're and their or you're and your. I'm just surprised she didn't confuse too, two and to, as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.