Has anyone ever heard of an app that records what's going on "inside" the phone?


Has anyone ever heard of an app that records what's going on "inside" the phone? Please comment on David Bleecher's original post if you have and this post if you really want to comment on something but have nothing constructive to add to the discussion. ;)

Originally shared by David “Dingo” Bleecher

Does anyone have a recommended app for android that records internal audio (no mic or voice recording... just whatever is playing on the phone itself)? It used to be easy to just put a tape cassette into a boombox and record either what the other tape was playing, or whatever happened to be on the radio. But, with this incredibly complex and amazing little computer in my pocket, I can't seem to find something that I used to be able to do easily in the mid-80's. So, please, if you have an awesome internal audio recorder app, I will thank you profusely. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.