_"Doesn't matter what the press says.

_"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences.

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the River of Truth and tell the whole world 'No. You move.'"_

Who said that?

Comments

Ward A said…
Sounds familiar...
Ward A said…
I googled it and it was not what I thought. I thought it was going to be Maya Angelou or some shit.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.