I've said before and I'll say it again: THIS is your libertarian paradise in action.

I've said before and I'll say it again: THIS is your libertarian paradise in action. Kansas' GOP passed a law defunding their court system if the courts decided against the state of Kansas. Well, the courts decided against the state and now they're in danger of shutting down. A stay against the law going into effect has to be granted just so the court can address whether or not the law is Constitutional.


http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/09/why-entire-kansas-court-system-could-shut-down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.