Watched a TSA agent come back from the drinking fountain (getting a refill, I believe) and sit down at the wrong...


Watched a TSA agent come back from the drinking fountain (getting a refill, I believe) and sit down at the wrong table. He thought someone stole his food and kept asking persons nearby if they saw anything. An older gentleman pointed at another table and said, "I think that's yours over there."

TSA agent guy laughed at himself (and to be frank, I would have too if I'd sat at the wrong table). I looked at the older gentleman and said, "And that's the kind of attention to detail you expect from the TSA."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.