On Dune they drink their own urine after it's been run through a personal filtration system, so I guess it's okay.

On Dune they drink their own urine after it's been run through a personal filtration system, so I guess it's okay.

Originally shared by Steve Johnson

Me thinks that this is one of those things that started many centuries ago by someone who pulled a prank, but then it just took off...
http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA3OTgwOTczMQ%3D%3D&mid=225349235&idx=4&sn=95e4e4ca0a0b4e95d1ad43289d423c98&scene=5&srcid=0923wnpvFyiKPsJrSXITrxnd#rd

Comments

Eww! So many things are just wrong about that...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.