I've probably ridden this road on my motorcycle and probably at the same speeds (if not a little faster).


I've probably ridden this road on my motorcycle and probably at the same speeds (if not a little faster). I, however, wear a full face helmet, leather jacket and gloves, boots and sometimes even leather pants. 

This guy's in flannel and jeans. I kept waiting for him to hit a patch of sand or come up too fast in a car going the speed limit.

Originally shared by YouTube

All he cares about is Gleaming the Cube. https://goo.gl/HGQtaM

Comments

MTD said…
Looks like hwy 36 south out of Estes Park
Jason ON said…
I kept thinking P2P but couldn't pinpoint any geographical features down. But yeah, probably 36 or 72.
MTD said…
There aren't any visible rivers so hwy 72 is a better match
I used to do downhill skateboard racing without equipment. Only ended up with some minor road rash, generally because of high-siding from speed-wobble.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.