Thanks, Centurylink​!


Thanks, Centurylink​!

Comments

MTD said…
Wow that sets the all time worst record I've ever seen. Did you check your 400 baud modem connection, or did mom pick up the other line during download?
Terence Reale said…
Wow...  That's Clear level bad.
Vincent Lowe said…
Your upload speed isn't that bad.
Kaleb Howard said…
Do tests with set to boxes on and off.
Jason ON said…
Kaleb Howard​, I have no idea what you're saying there.
Kaleb Howard said…
Run a speed test with set top boxes off. Run a test again with boxes on. Compare results.
Lance Zimmer said…
That is even slower than my DSL.
Jason ON said…
What's a "set top box" Kaleb Howard​? There's the DSL modem ... but that's about it.
Kaleb Howard said…
Ahhh I had their TV service. Nm them.
Wow...a ping in seconds?!

I just ran same test from desktop - 51mSec ping, 14.83m/0.03m

Yes, Centurylink.
Liz Kimber said…
At that sort of speed i could probably the the 0s and 1s that quick

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.