Alrighty .

Alrighty ... I just went through and added a handful of people to the community. Sadly, of the 30 or so requests for entrance only a few had filled out Profiles, any kinds of posts at all or pictures of motorcycles. That is to say, very few people had any sort of perceived interest in motorcycle riding on their G+ at all. 

I have to wonder how some people even find this community.

Regardless, welcome to those who were admitted. Once again I took a risk on a few people. Please familiarize yourself with the posting rules, newbies.

Comments

Adam Jaroszuk said…
Thanks for the add. Found this group through the EXPERIMENTAL GHOST​
Jason ON said…
Actually, that's the only reason you made the cut, Adam Jaroszuk. Your profile was a little bare in regards to motorcycle riding.  You were a judgement call. ;)
Adam Jaroszuk said…
There is a little more there but its not public. I'm not a big poster in any case. Thanks for taking the chance :-)
Jason ON said…
Yeah, I have to take the non-public posts that I don't see into account.
Sash Walker said…
I hate spammers. They make everything I do so much harder. Especially when they "pretend" to be one person and they are just fake. Before you know it, they are posting all of their bullsh*t promoting their business. 
Yes, my business is publishing and I write about motorcycling. But I'm not trying to sell anyone anything.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.