Okay, this has been wobbling around in my head for a couple of years and I've never sat down and written it.

Okay, this has been wobbling around in my head for a couple of years and I've never sat down and written it. Today I finally did. Call it a good workout this morning or a decent night's sleep or that pinch of caffeine, if you will. I don't know. I was just in a writing mood. So, here you go:

How to Organize a Ride in Too Many Steps: a Beginner's Guide to Being that Guy Everyone Despises.

Comments

Nolan L said…
My first group ride was one that you organized... Awwwww
Michael Meyer said…
I am not much into big groups small groups OK but larger ones I can get along but for me are not that much fun. may be because I rode street for so many years by myself. When I ride in group I just let the group do what ever and tag along. I find that attitude much easier. BY myself I will tend  to ride faster and longer cover larger distances then with 3 or more people. I have never been that much a a Sheople person
Michael Meyer said…
but  this is good info thanks

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.