So, this is my cousin, Tommy.

So, this is my cousin, Tommy. He's about 8 or 9 years older than me and ... well, I'll keep my personal opinions to myself.

Regardless, his mother is my aunt and she's a very sweet woman who has already been through a lot recently. For example, she'll be here in Denver next week - maybe, after this - to help disperse the ashes of her sister, my other aunt, who died last year. Of four uncles, I only have one left on that side of the family, the rest, her brothers, having died from various causes over the years.

My aunt, Tommy's mom, has raised three children, and currently has two grandchildren, Tommy and his fiance living with her, in a house that is dangerously close to falling into an old mine that decided to collapse recently. She was never "well off" and being retired, but with a part time cashier's job, she has very limited funds to bring to the table. 

Tommy's been married before - twice, I think - one ending when the woman died, the other ... I'm not sure, to be honest. 

If this were just for Tommy, I'd probably ignore it, but this is for his mother's peace of mind, so I'm asking anyone here who'd like to donate a dollar or two, to contribute a dollar or two to help Tommy get to his home in Collinsville, ILL. 

If anyone can spare a dollar or two or share this with their Circles, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, 
https://www.crowdrise.com/letsbringtomhome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.