Looks like we have a winner of our quarterly Profile photo contest!


Looks like we have a winner of our quarterly Profile photo contest! Everyone congratulate Steve Johnson, who took the picture, and Sash Walker, his never reluctant model!

Originally shared by Sash Walker

My submission for #MRPROFILE0615. I believe this is crossing from Oregon to Washington, over the Columbia River.
This was on our Road Pickle from So Cal to Seattle, then east to Laramie, WY, and then south. We are currently in Denver, CO.

Comments

Jason ON said…
We're going to have to hold off updating the Profile image, though. It seems this photo is a little too small to use and Sash Walker or Steve Johnson needs to send me a larger format.

I know they're on the road right now, so maybe tonight or tomorrow, they'll be able to reply.
Ken Haid said…
Good pick! Congrats, Sash!
Joe Trey said…
Nice work! Great budge photo!
Sash Walker said…
Thanks Everyone! 
You're damn right Jason ON! I'm a ham! Have you seen how pretty I am?? LMTO!! 
Thank you for all the votes on this photo. I can't really take any credit, as it is really Steve Johnson who took it. In fact, he takes all the best photos. :) 
Jason ON I'm just waiting for Steve to get the proper sized photo to me, or you.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.