Steve Johnson and I rode the bikes out of Denver up to the top of the world at 12,095ft above sea level.


Steve Johnson and I rode the bikes out of Denver up to the top of the world at 12,095ft above sea level. Steve went on to Glenwood Springs where he met up with his wife, Sash Walker, and I turned around and headed back to Denver, riding through rain, wind and cagers determined to kill me.

On my way back down I stopped and grabbed this photo. I had to stand in the middle of the road to grab this shot, a sheer cliff face just a few steps behind me.

This is also my contribution to  #mrprofile0615  

Originally shared by Jason ON

My bike yesterday under a waterfall at 11,000ft above sea level, give or take a couple of feet. Steve Johnson​ rode past his waterfall with me.

Comments

Steve Johnson said…
Guess you got your bike clean after all.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.