Steve Johnson​ and I stopped for a minute in Leadville, CO.


Steve Johnson​ and I stopped for a minute in Leadville, CO. Having T-Mobile​ I didn't have service up there (roamed on at&t) but Steve had bars. In a bar.

Bars in a bar! Ha ha ha!

Anywho, that's my hand off to the left.

Originally shared by Steve Johnson

Sash Walker​ and I left Denver, CO today, heading west to Glenwood Springs for a couple nights. She took her own route, and I took a different route through Leadville and Independence Pass. The awesome Jason ON​ ride with me too. This is my burger and beer at Pastime Saloon in Leadville, where Doc Holliday was said to visit back in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.