I saw this movie. It was called The Fox and the Hound.

I saw this movie. It was called The Fox and the Hound.

Originally shared by Liz Quilty

The German shepherd Tinni and the fox Sniffer met in a Norwegian forest when Sniffer was just a baby. Tinni’s dad, Norwegian photographer Torgeir Berge, assumed the fox’s mother had died, so he was seeking company and food. Torgeir realized Tinni and Sniffer’s immediate bond, and before he knew it, the fox and hound were playing, running, and writing their own rules about friendship. Every day, Tinni and Sniffer would reunite in the woods and play for several hours.
via http://www.tinni.littlethings.com/they-may-be-an-unlikely-pair-but-they-have-the-most-beautiful-friendship-so-sweet/
https://youtu.be/MkYljPXqVoc

Comments

Liz Quilty said…
lol, nope, these guys have another movie and book :D
Berit Helberg said…
Jason ON You think about Todd and Copper, Walt Disney's movie ;)
Jason ON said…
Yes, Berit Helberg, that's exactly who I'm referring to. It was a story about a dog who befriends a fox. I shouldn't need to explain how your story parallels the Disney story.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.